Strange HJ Schiwart cuff title

Thanks Received
Seen on the last update from Kpemig, freaky thing :blink:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Sven, I'm glad at least a friend from the forum got them not some random person. They were a good price! Congratulations! I will find a set one day.

Getting back to the orignial topic of Lauri's thread, that one is much different than others I have seen. Maybe it's good and most we see are fakes? I've never liked most of these sports sleeve titles I see for sale and in collections. I remember in the 80's these started showing up in masse at gun and militaria shows. Probably why I've never bothered to add any of these to my collection. Maybe I'm missing out, I don't know for sure.

Yes, the price was very good! The Schiwart cufftitle looks a little bid strange. But Emig had a nice Flakhelfer cap, a fine party tie and some more nice items.
Did you see the Nürnberg straps at Weitze?

I did indeed see those, but I am committed to another buy of leadership straps at the moment, partly why I've sold off some items. Someone else will get the Bann J set I'm sure. Interesting that I've seen a lot of Bann J sets turn up recently.

Attachments

Last edited:
Also strange that more Oberrottenführer straps turn up than other ranks.
I thought about this pair some hours yesterday.
About the mainly "unissued" cufftitles: most are fakes from Austria.

I did indeed see those, but I am committed to another buy of leadership straps at the moment, partly why I've sold off some items. Someone else will get the Bann J set I'm sure. Interesting that I've seen a lot of Bann J sets turn up recently.

I think even a good repro of the Schiwart CT is difficult to find!

HJ Schiwart :swiss yours for 80 bucks.... lol
LINK

Attachments

Back