"Technische Vorschule der Luftwaffe Bremen-Hemelingen" sleeve patch - bargain?

I can't tell if it's original. It's a bargain if original, would be nice to see the back also.

These are reproduced Paul. They are sold on Ebay DE, being listed there regularly. I don't like the look of the "d" in the middle for myself and the color looks a little off to me.

Here are two badges of the same type from Weitze

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

... and my own two from Kassel, one glued to an albumpage

Attachments

Darrin or others, the next time you see one of these listed in Europe that is a fake please list it here so we can have a good look, I for one am surprised that they are faked right now so really want to have a look at them :canada1

Here is a comparison with the example shown at the begining of the thread on the top and then with the example for Kassel from Henrik on the bottom. Difficult to get a really clear enlargement but the "d" looks very different to me. Maybe a maker difference, I don't know for sure. Kevin has an example that looks identical to the one Henrik has for Dessau in his collection.

Attachments

Here's an example of a copy, offered as not original on ebay.

Buy now price 28 Euro, the auction ended yesterday, and it was not sold.

Note the missing swastica.

Attachments

yes there is very subtle differences but as you say it could be down to a different maker Darin, on the comparison i think they have some similaritys also, is this a cheap patch or expensive? have no intention of buying for the record ;)

Back