Please login to view user info

Unknown triangular patch on Deutsches Jungvolk DJ shirt

Hello,

need your help. Could anyone identify this little triangel patch sewed on a DJ blouse. The foto could be taken about 1934. I have no idea what it might be. Or is it a fata morghana

Thanks for viewing.

Attached Images Attached Images

Are you talking about the sleeve patch ? If so it is a common sigrune just folded into a triangle , then sewn on .

No, the little one under the white arrow. Its almost invisible.

first i have seen that done with the run patch, Northwind, the forums watermark is blocking it out could you take a photo of the bottom half? then we would see it! :)

I can't see anything below that arrow *rubs eyes and tries again* Nope, still can't see anything :-) As SS-collector says, a close-up of the area would be great.

close up

I tried a close up by scanning. Lets see what could be find out. Otherwise forget it. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you mean the little irregularity on his pocket flap to the right of the button Northwind? I would say that it's a repair. I don't see insignia there.

That I mean. Ok, I follow your explaination. Thanks for answer.

No probs. It could be a small tinnie perhaps but there is too little detail to really make anything out. As I say, repair to the shirt in my opinion.