Deutsches Jungvolk DJ sleeve rune patch and WHW Jungvolk fanfare

Thanks Received
Hello, this look good?, nothing glows under blacklight, also found a little bugle.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The patch in question is good. I've noticed you posting a lot of stuff and asking opinions on it. If you will notice there are many many threads on the forum showing the type of items you are posting, and a little bit of research on your own goes a long way with the members here rather than just posting items that there are examples of on the forum for comparison if you take some time and read and search the threads. Look through this very section of the forum for dozens of examples of the item you have posted. If you have trouble understanding the search features many here can help you. The forum is a research forum after all, not just an authentication and valuation service.

The patch in question is good. I've noticed you posting a lot of stuff and asking opinions on it. If you will notice there are many many threads on the forum showing the type of items you are posting, and a little bit of research on your own goes a long way with the members here rather than just posting items that there are examples of on the forum for comparison if you take some time and read and search the threads. Look through this very section of the forum for dozens of examples of the item you have posted. If you have trouble understanding the search features many here can help you. The forum is a research forum after all, not just an authentication and valuation service.

Sorry, not a expert, yes I looked at some items to compare, some have minor dfferences, dont know, sorry for u taking the time to answer yes or no.

Back