Is this Deutsches Jungvolk sleeve rune okay?

Thanks Received
Anyone know if this is repro? Like the tag is A4/99 but the 99 isn't stamped?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
So my patch and rzm tag is original? Because all I seem was you saying something was fake and I was one of last people to post on here. So mine is real? Because the pic I posted is of the rune patch I own and kind of confused because you didn't reply to someone's post saying there's was fake you just said it was fake.

always buy the item never the story, its all vet this vet that, who cares its the item your after!

first thing that gives them away to me is the fake looking aging on new white tag, then a closer look comes and you see the font of the printed batch number is wrong, THEN, look how all tags batch numbers they are round the same numbers but from different makers really, what a nice coincidence ? fakes, fugly fugazi's my friend!!

your DJ patch and rzm tag above is original you must have not seen my earlier reply? :crying:

but i think your want Paul to tell you that? so cue Paul A.....

;)

Nvm I thought you meant my stuff was fake but you was just keeping everyone up to date about fake ones, gotcha

So my patch and rzm tag is original? Because all I seem was you saying something was fake and I was one of last people to post on here. So mine is real? Because the pic I posted is of the rune patch I own and kind of confused because you didn't reply to someone's post saying there's was fake you just said it was fake.

come on mate open your eyes or wipe your computer monitor, i uploaded a picture of 4 FAKE RZM TAGS SAYING 4 FAKES FROM AMAZON.CO.UK

i never mentioned your original tagged rune in that post ;) we should be quite clear now? now study the fakes i uploaded for everybodys convenience and because you dont see many!

:i give up:

Back