DJ rune patch

Thanks Received
My first Rune patch :001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nice one gentleman, a lovely Oberbann 1.

Also used in Austria, I think Garry said something about it!!

Anyway, great addition. Your collection keeps growing man, well done!!

Regards

Antonio

dar you make it souns so easy to find the others:laugh:, nice patch nick :thumbup1:

I've never bought there but Paul and Steve have and they give it the thumbs up. Somebody has to spend money 'cause I can't. Just bought put four insignia on a months lay away from a private collection for 1180 euro! :h:crying::lol:

Good on ya mate :thumbup:

Thats what collecting is all about!

Makes us swet but worth it !

Last edited:
Nice to see some other guys starting to collect Sigrunes. They are one of my favorite insignia.

i am adament i am for one of each for the collection my OB1 cost me £5 and the OB3 £39 and i prepair for some serious price jumps to complete the set not so often seen the others darin whats the most difficult to get hold of?

i only want them unissued. shame the green has no tag but i am still happy with it :)

i am adament i am for one of each for the collection my OB1 cost me £5 and the OB3 £39 and i prepair for some serious price jumps to complete the set not so often seen the others darin whats the most difficult to get hold of?

i only want them unissued. shame the green has no tag but i am still happy with it :)

Oberbann 5 and 6 are the hardest to find I think. Oberbann 6 tends to be expensive as many dealers call them "NPEA" sigrunes as this color was used by the NPEA. It's the same Sigrune as the Oberbann 6 DJ, no special tags or construction some dealers just want more money for them. The Oberbann 4 is also not easy to find sometimes. Good luck in the hunt for them. It took me over a year to get a uniform worn set together.

Oberbann 5 and 6 are the hardest to find I think. Oberbann 6 tends to be expensive as many dealers call them 'NPEA' sigrunes as this color was used by the NPEA. It's the same Sigrune as the Oberbann 6 DJ, no special tags or construction some dealers just want more money for them. The Oberbann 4 is also not easy to find sometimes. Good luck in the hunt for them. It took me over a year to get a uniform worn set together.

thanks i bought my first about a year ago before i collected youth items and since a couple of weeks i have been looking for more and found my second one so i now hunt for the rest and 120 euros for one :blink: and 5 euros for another :)

Back