Doubts on this black/white Oberbann 5 DJ Sigrune

Thanks Received
I've got this sigrune and everything looks right on it, less the brown fabric. I am not sure if it is original, the brown fabric looks different from the rest of sigrunes what I have. The feeling when you touch it looks like if it was synthetic, but maybe it is silk instead of cotton. I am not sure. This evening will try te UV test on it.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
yeah im not 100% sure on origionallity,but it does not have that Quality RZM craftmanship,not very well made,.does not look completely circular,a little bit off,../ & personally even if it was proven origional,i would not buy it,.save your coin for a nice RZM piece Imo,..unless you really need an oberbann 5 rune,.then u could take your chances at the right price.

si

I did the UV test and it doesn't glow. I've compared it and is the same size like them. Just the brown fabric looks like silk instead of cotton like the others what I have. I've compared it with an HJ armband what I own and it has the same kind of fabric. I bought it few weeks ago because on photo did look nice, just had the doubts when I had it in hand, and his price was actually very very good.
After the UV test I think it is good, made on silk.

I like it also ..if the price is good , buy it .

I did the UV test and it doesn't glow. I've compared it and is the same size like them. Just the brown fabric looks like silk instead of cotton like the others what I have. I've compared it with an HJ armband what I own and it has the same kind of fabric. I bought it few weeks ago because on photo did look nice, just had the doubts when I had it in hand, and his price was actually very very good.
After the UV test I think it is good, made on silk.

i had a blue one the same , it also wasnt like the later RZM blue , it was a lighter blue different base, much variation in the DJ rune mate ;)

Ewan

Back