Is this a genuine DJ rune patch?

Thanks Received
Hi all

I need your opinion about this patch cause i'm not in confidence with it...
Thanks for your help,
Lauri

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You have a good one ...and a scarce one also .

this one was offerred to me awhile back, turned it down at the time as i believed it to be bad its till available but noticed the major diff in the reverses, whats others thoughts on this one if it is a fake as i thought it was just goes to show how good they are from the fronts
stu

Attachments

I don't know if I would dismiss that one too quickly Stu. I sort of like it. I've seen some earlier style runes with that same sort of backing. Is it textbook? No, but is it fake? Hard to say for sure for me, but I sort of like it. Here's mine, it looks a little different also, but I like it. There are some earlier embroiderd runes like this, Toby had one a while back.

Attachments

well its still available and if it was good i would buy it, these cloth items are not my strongest area and one person i showed when it was first offered to me told me it was bad so interesting to hear now positive feedback , lets wait and see what others think, noticed the blue is a lot paler than yur drin what sort of blue is on your paul

Stu that is a good one i would have it in my collection,but it's your choice to make m8

mine actually is dark blue identical to above. The one you show is much lighter but like SA TABS COLOUR shading had different meanings. Don't like the price but feel it is good. In a UV light that white will glow big time if modern

PAUL

the seller will not drop much how much on the amount do these usually go for???
stu

Stu, the tag says 35GBP? I'd pay it. I paid almost 90USD for mine, but really liked it so I am not complaining. The Obberbann 1 runes go for around 25USD, but the others are more expensive with the 5 and 6 being the most costly it seems. The Obberbann 5 I got from Wietze for 90euro. If you don't buy, let me know.

okay just to add more ?????? to this thread whats everyones thoughts on these ones
stu

Attachments

and 2 more

Attachments

just realised the white/black sigrune is the same one lauri posted
stu

Stu, the Obberbann 2 looks good, the Obberbann 3 is a brighter green than the one I have but construction looks identical. I think they are both unissued, but good. I like them. The others look okay as well, just unissued.

Last edited:
does it concern everyone that they are a bit too identical , notice how everyone of them has 2 threads coming off the sigrune and also everyone has the same bald areas on the reverse of the circles or am i being picky
stu

Back