Oberbann 2 sigrune

Thanks Received
Hello folks, whats the thoughts on this rune here? i like it but i have been wrong before! i am just interested in the learning! would this have been an early rune before the oberbann system was overhauled? what date would it roughly date to?

thanks for any opinions on this!

:thumb:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

IMO early 1930's period prior to the introduction of the bevo weave style. From the pictures it looks good for me, but with these hands on is best. It could be early Oberbann 2 or for another region that used the black and yellow colors for the Landesfarben or the S.A. Gau colors possibly.

Hello Ewan,

agree with Darin, this is an early siegrune and .....for me too, it seems good to me! :001_rolleyes:

Best regards

Eric

Darin & Eric thanks very much for the replys!

i wasnt sure with the material on the rear the rune also looks the shape of the later bevo runes not a common practice you see? they usually are more angled etc

thanks again guys! :thumb:

Darin & Eric thanks very much for the replys!

i wasnt sure with the material on the rear the rune also looks the shape of the later bevo runes not a common practice you see? they usually are more angled etc

thanks again guys! :thumb:
Hello Ewan,

It is not difficult to understand when you have the opportunity to observe them closely. the method of construction and assembly is always the same.
There are three different for the Siegrune!
However, as said Darin , it's better to have them in hand before buying because nobody of us is shielded from the fakes.

Best regards

Eric

Normally priced in that range for this type of insignia. European sellers sometimes ask a little more, in the 100 euro range.

Back