Pink Deutsches Jungvolk sleeve rune?

Happy new year to all of you!

Unfortunately I have to stir the discussion up again, because now when I have the cloth patch in hand I'm tending to say that this is NOT some discoloured normal red rune but indeed something else.
Have a look to the picture, hope it comes across well. From the rev side the colour is very fresh and not faded there at all.

Rgds

Daniel

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
A very interesting patch Daniel. I can find no references for a pink colored disc with a white rune, all my references mention a silver colored rune. I do like the patch and would be happy to own it. Hopefully more information will surface.

Just a thought ...could this patch have been soaked in bleach ?

Just a thought ...could this patch have been soaked in bleach ?

Hi Joe,

thanks for your input. Well, i.m.o. we can exclude the possibility that the patch has been soaked in bleach. If the former owner would have done so, the brown cloth would have the same colour as a Afrikakorps soldier's field cap after 6 months in the sun.

Daniel

The more I look at it now , the more I like it . I am bummed that it was on the Mil-321 site for over 2 months and I did not buy it .

Hello

Another DJ rune more pink than red. I will try to obtain more photos. What's your opinion please?

Attachments

Hello sir! Thanks for your response. Maybe I will try obtain it.
Hello Lauri,
It would be a good purchase because we are not many to get it. I find surprising that these items arrive on the market right now.
Best Regards
Eric

Very interesting insigia Lauri. I've not seen one colored this way in my hands, only photos. I would really like to see it hands on to get a real idea of the color. I do not have a pink colored version like this in my collection.

Hello Darin. I have seen one, it was really pink. Don't know why there is no regulation about this!

I`m thinking about the Pink triangles worn on KZ clothes.. maybe this was also to signify the same?? LOL

Back