Show your Deutsches Jungvolk DJ sigrune sleeve patches

Sorry about the picture folks, you can make out a couple of runes in the back. pete.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very very nice.Could you possibly post a photo of that HJ feuerwehr sleeve diamond??

I intend to do some further research and try to put up some information on the geographic locations of the Obberbanns

No need Darin. I've got the complete list from 1934. The Oberbann system was being dismantled from this year until 1935 so you'd basicallly have the list from when the Oberbann system was at it's largest expansion. I think I'll make this the subject for a new thread. It's about time I started writing :)

This is the only one I have.

../henrik

Attachments

The holy grail of sigrunes, to me anyway.

Attachments

black patch/white rune.

ive had a number of diffrent coloured patches, heres one ive had for a while and would like fellow members opinions, all comments would be welcome. cheers pete.

Attachments

I think the sigrune in itself has an odd shape and angle interesting piece however.Would someone be able to make this at home??

hi fellas, its the reason i added this one for discussion, the background is allmost a buckram type with what appears to be an animal glue , will feel sticky when moistened, im not 100% sure, yet it 's not ready for the bin yet, cheers pete.:thumbup1::thumbdown:

HOMEMADE is possible it did happen. Old war time German glue should have a definite brown colour. The rune is not consistent in design or manufacture so being a true issue badge is out
.One other point those white threads show glow big time if modern.
PAUL

Last edited:
Gebietsjungvolkführer RZM Muster sleeve rune

This is the only one I have left now but it lives in a box with the other stuff which I'll be keeping for a while longer :)

Attachments

Back