Show your Deutsches Jungvolk DJ sigrune sleeve patches

Pete, I like yours, looks like an early variant. These are non regulation insignia so there are some anomalies. As Paul said, if it blacklights okay, and a thread burns, not melts, I'd be happy to have it in my collection. Edit, look at the red rune white background rune I posted on the first page of this thread. Backing looks very similar.

Garry, still my second favorite rune, right behind the 201. Hope someday they will be reunited. Thanks for posting it. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Here's mine, removed from shirt

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I never get tired of looking at that sigrune of all sigrues from Garry simply beautifull:thumbup:

Pete, I like yours, looks like an early variant. These are non regulation insignia so there are some anomalies. As Paul said, if it blacklights okay, and a thread burns, not melts, I'd be happy to have it in my collection. Edit, look at the red rune white background rune I posted on the first page of this thread. Backing looks very similar.

i had noticed yours when posted, i have not black lighted it as yet , ill get round to it one day, theres a chance on it being right , we''ll have too see.:001_cool:

ive had a number of diffrent coloured patches, heres one ive had for a while and would like fellow members opinions, all comments would be welcome. cheers pete.

Thought this might be useful Pete.

Here's the ID photo of a boy who joined the DJ in 1931 wearing what looks to be the same patch. The fold in the sleeve seems to go underneath the patch at the top which may be an indication that the patch is indeed stiff.

Attachments

Garry, great photo. Pete, I remeber Matt had a shirt with a similar shaped and sized Sigrune, but in white with green background a while back.

Wonderful collections shown here. This is my only one.

Regards

Russ

Attachments

Here's another that's on it's way.

Attachments

Back