12th ss cuff

Thanks Received
HERE is my favorite cuff shows some wear and has been there enjoy

PAUL

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice Paul.
I used to have one myself.

Thanks Paul for sharing.

Attachments

yes very expensive and you have to wallow through the sea of repros. I had to have this one no matter of cost due to the relationship with the CANADIAN forces who fought them from D DAY till the surrender.

PAUL

I bought mine around 20 years ago for $225.00 , I have now seen them for 20 TIMES that amount.

What really bites , is I traded mine for an Army M-43 cap 18 years ago .

that was a good buy back when. I have been collecting for 45 years plus now and before the advent of the internet much of the rare TR stuff was never available up here in CANADA as our guys just did not bring back as much stuff of the US and BRIT troops.

PAUL

I bought mine around 20 years ago for $225.00 , I have now seen them for 20 TIMES that amount.

What really bites , is I traded mine for an Army M-43 cap 18 years ago .

You couldn't know that. I've read about someone, he now got a private museum he traded a baseball card for an German uniform (Panzer I thought.. couldn't remember) which was brought back from Kursk. DAMN!!

SOME BASEBALL cards are worth that much in N America and who knew 20 years ago this stuff would be worth as much as a new car or house in some cases :eek:

Wonderfull cufftitle :drool:

I like very much these BeVo like.

regards,

Max

Very nice cuff band there Paul. I am very envious!:001_tt1:

This band was so highly regarded that it was presented, complete with an award certificate, only to those who had proven themselves in combat. I think the first issues were made after the Normandy battles and before the Ardennes offensive.

Nick

YES one good thing about the HJ cuff there is only this one type accepted as original there are lots of imitators

I got taken on a good fake many years ago. It was good, but wrong number of strands or something I was told over and over. I think it's still around here somewhere in my junk.

Back