BDM Haushaltungsschule cufftitle

Thanks Received
rare bdm cufftitle

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very very nice .
I have never seen this pattern before .

Hello

For my knowledge do you know the signification of this CT please ?

Haushaltungsschule, I believe it is a school to learn to be a 'housewife'. It is just a school for Housekeeping.

Regards

Antonio

I would like to introduce you to my new " BDM Haushaltungssschule " band.

Attachments

I got the new one below and would like to introduce it to you. Unfortunately, I still have too little information about these schools to say why these two sleeve cuffs are different. Maybe it's because they are from different periods (1936 - 1945). Can somebody say something about this?

Attachments

I have no proof of this, but I could well imagine that the second variant was created after Hitler's secret Normalschrifterlass, away from Frakur, towards Antiqua, of 3 January 1941.

Hi Jack, thanks for your answer and it sounds logical. Perhaps Garry has something to say on the subject.

Although I have a lot of information about these schools, how they were run, curriculum etc I see nothing about the cufftitle. This may mean that only the heads of these schools wore the CT on the female higher leader uniform and this might in turn explain their rarity today. I do see mention of two Reichsbefehle from 1940 and one from 1941 which govern the elegibility to wear the female higher leader uniform and these specifically mention those in charge of the Haushaltungsschulen being permitted to wear it regardless of their rank.

Maybe it was merely a matter of the NS. Frauenschaft or Deutsches Frauenwerk!

The BDM did have control of the Haushaltungsschulen from 1940 (Amtliches Nachrichtenblatt Reichsjugendführer 17/1940) Wim but still strange that there is no mention of the CT....

Thank you for the opinions and information about these schools. A theory put forward by Garry suggests that only school leaders could have worn this ribbon. otherwise there would be far more of these tapes. Of course it's just a theory, but it sounds logical.
Unfortunately, I have not yet seen any documented pictures that show the wearing of this cuff strip.

The BDM did have control of the Haushaltungsschulen from 1940 (Amtliches Nachrichtenblatt Reichsjugendführer 17/1940) Wim but still strange that there is no mention of the CT....
many items introduced, were not ever mentioned in regulations. Just in correspondence.
This goes for many organizations.

Back