BDM Ost Ostland cuff title and eagle rank patch for sale

Thanks Received
BDM Cuff Title Grouping are these good or copies ? a steep price

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,

The insignia are correct for her rank and the date she joined the BDM so that's a good start. As to whether they are authentic I'll leave that up to those who have handled items like this. I haven't unfortunately.

The green card is the authorisation to conduct assessments for the award of the BDM achievement badge.

The breast eagle looks good, I don't know about the cuff title. Yes it is an expensive grouping, but that's about the going rate. Check other sites like Wietze and look at his prices. The good stuff is never cheap it seems.

I know the seller , and he is a trustworthy man . I have no issues with this group .

They are hard to find items. You did the right thing by asking about the items before commiting to buy, especially if you are not positive an item is genuine. One thing to keep in mind on higher priced items is that many dealers will arrange a Lay Away type plan, even some private sellers will too. I have done this for people and they have done it for me. It never hurts to ask.

This is a good example of the benifits with becoming a full member on this forum ..... knowledgable members working together , helping other members with questions and conserns about the history/originality of items .

Back