BDM RJF Stab Leaders Breast eagle and cufftitle.

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I just saw this incredable insignia on Weitzes weekly update .
Super RARE maybe the only one left !
BDM RJF staff Leaders breast eagle and cufftitle ....ONLY 2000 EURO .
Believe me ...if I had the money , I would buy it in a minute .
Enjoy , You wont see another for 3 or 4 decades .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

For sure Joe! I had seen it before in a Tieste catalog auctions with another RJF CT :

Attachments

I can't say something about the eagle or the cufftitle, but the RZM tag doesn't belong to that eagle!

Regards,
Christian

Hello,

Interesting group, but too expensive. For information, sold at the sale Thies No. 45 for 950 Euro. With commission, about 1150 Euro. Group separated by Weitze : Euro 2000 for eagle and cuffband, Euro 650 for eagle Untergau 321 = total 2650 Euro. 2650 less 1150 = 1500 Euros profit for Weitze !!

Best regards.

Polux

Hello Daniel,

it is an "A" tax tag, used for "cheap" items. Hand embroided things like this eagle must have another letter like "J" or "H", not sure which one is correct in this case.

Regards,
Christian

Hello Daniel,

it is an "A" tax tag, used for "cheap" items. Hand embroided things like this eagle must have another letter like "J" or "H", not sure which one is correct in this case.

Regards,
Christian

Hi Christian,

many thanks for the details. I have been always wondering about the cyphers on the RZM tag. Is there something put in written in any publication about RZM tags.
So how do we have to value this insignia lot? I'm surprised a faker is doing mistakes like that. Or are the insignia original but some overmotivated owner has put some wrong RZM tags on the back just to underline the genuinity even more?

Rgds

Daniel

I still have a very big problem with any "Printed" RZM tags, what i mean is that the Individual makers Number is pre-printed.(in this case, the all to common 213 number) I cant see how this is possible, the RZM tags all came exclusively through the RZM, at no time was any maker allowed to make his own (hence his own number being printed) Nobody has been able to answer this question yet, and IMHO this aspect of the RZM tags needs to be looked into properly.
And as for the €1500.- profit margin, well thats what you get when you shop at places that have a staff of 12 to feed. Aaaand, neither Teiste nor Weitze picked up on the trivial fact that the tag does not belong ? hmmmmm, smells of birdhead to me...

THE TAG itself appears genuine in that it has all the bells and whistles found on any other tag of the later period the only problem I see is the incorrect Letter designation for the item it is on ? Do you have a problem with the insignia also ?

:canada1

T Do you have a problem with the insignia also ?
Cant comment on the Insignia Paul, never had one, wouldnt know what to be looking for. The tag is obviously wrong, and this exact "printed" makers number is found on many other tags and high end pieces....

okay thanks for the comments on the tag very interesting and will look closer at these in the future. Just for interest sake the insignia meets all criteria IMO and it is very concerning about the dud tag and where this comes from. Interesting comments so far on this

:canada1

I have 4 of these BDM leaders breast eagles , I dont see any issues with these two on Wietzes site . The RzM tag has been added as it should be least an "H" tax level ...maybe even a "J" level .

Hello,

Interesting group, but too expensive. For information, sold at the sale Thies No. 45 for 950 Euro. With commission, about 1150 Euro. Group separated by Weitze : Euro 2000 for eagle and cuffband, Euro 650 for eagle Untergau 321 = total 2650 Euro. 2650 less 1150 = 1500 Euros profit for Weitze !!

Best regards.

Polux

that would make you cry!! :crying:

great group for 1150E

Back