Cuff Title "Aufbaulehrgang Petershagen" ?

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
Saw this cufftitle on ebay , can anyone indentify what it was for ?

Is it HJ , DLV, SA or is it even 3rd Reich related .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Condensed explanation is this is the forerunner to the L.B.A.. My high bid currently. I want this title to display with my L.B.A. straps. Bid against me if you want it.

Well, now that the live auction has been posted looks like a bidding war is on. My top price is set, so if somebody thinks it's worth more now that's it's been posted have at it. Don't like all the competition in this hobby nowadays anyway.

I didn`t bid on it , however it ended with a sell price of $283 dollars , a fair price for this cufftitle . I feel it is worth around the $325 - $450 .

I retracted my bids after it was published here and on WAF. I was able to determine exactly what this was for over a week ago with a quick forum search here and found other examples shown on this forum. A great testament to the work that Garry and others have put in to help collectors and researchers. The tools are all here at our fingertips and I thank them. Now the new owner needs to buy my straps to complete the set. Ching ching bling bling they won't be a steal like this was.

Back