Kriegseinsatz der HJ cufftitle and some other items

vox

Thanks Received
Hello. I get some new items from my area. CT Kriegseinsatz der HJ, triangle Südost Steiermark and Scharführer shoulder strap Bann 545.

Only dont know if that cufftitle existed and if ok because in my books dont find them (but dont have some special books of course). Any help will be welcome.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Same thing here. Checked several references but can't find one like this. Others here that are good with cuff titles should at least be able to tell you if the silver on the edge and the backing material of the cuff title is consistant with good or reproduction items. The other insignia are all good.

I used to have a cuffband in my collection; "Kriegseinsatztführer". It is illustrated in both Littlejohn and Baker ("Youth Led by Youth" - Volume 3). As documented in both books, it was removed from an HJ tunic.

Whilst I do not have a specific reference to the cuffband at the top of this thread, it seems entirely plausible to me.

Best,
Toby.

Last edited:
Thanks for yours help. CT look like remowed from tunic, not shining under lamp . Only think that maybi can be ok because there was in end of ww2 fights and think maybi made in last mounth of war something that for youngs. And for yet I dont see something that in Copy area.But all that is only my IMO.

Seems to be a blank CT from A-SS with an embroidery applied later, like the Kriegseinsatzführer CT. If it was mine I would be happy with it.

Back