HJ-Sportwart cuff title, Jungbann 618 war volunteer DJ shoulder straps and other insignia - ask for help

Thanks Received
Hi guys,
I would like to ask you if you can help me identify the insignia on the pictures, which unit they belonged, district etc. and if they are original. I have still possibility to return it.
Thank you, Mike

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The Sportwart and DJ straps are very nice originals IMO. Love the Kriegsfreiwillige on the straps! I would be happy to have them in my collection.

Yes, I like the Sportwart cuffband and the Jungbann 618 war volunteer shoulder straps too. The circular Marine-HJ anchor patch is something we discussed before but as you'll see when you read through the thread, all we could establish was that they existed as there is a photograph on the thread showing one of this series of three badges in wear. I can't see this patch mentioned in the Wehrfunker regulations for 1942/3 so clearly this is a patch introduced late into the war.

As Steve says, the black diamond patch isn't HJ. There was one similar to it in red/white which was the HJ-related patch. You can see it here.

As far as the location for Jungbann 618 is concerned you can find comprehensive lists of the HJ Banne HERE. To view them you would need to consider upgrading your account to Full Member Gold.

Hi all,
thank you very much for your help and time and soon I will ask for other help with one hj shirt.
Mike

How common are the Sportwart cuff titles? I have seen a glut of them hitting the market.

Most you see are well made reproduction that came out in the late 1970s to mid 1980s . The best way to tell is from the backsides .

How common are the Sportwart cuff titles? I have seen a glut of them hitting the market.

Back