Please login to view user info

Landdienst der HJ cuff title stitching

Hello folks!

Looking at an HJ cuff title, and comparing it to other examples, it's close. The front is about a perfect match, but the threading pattern on the reverse isn't 100% (one area I have circled in red). Should the reverse pattern be a match to other examples, or can that vary some?

I was hoping I might get some opinions on this one? Thanks for your time!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg post-80886-0-60030600-1439241762.jpg post-80886-0-26864000-1439241805.jpg

It's good to scrutinize items so closely but for me this is a original cuff title. See the one listed for sale at the Collectors Guild, it's a fake, and compare the two. You will see the difference easily.

Thanks Gefolgschaft! I wasn't sure if the back threading differences could be a red flag or not. If at $$$, it's probably worth it?
    Last edited by joecool; 17th August 2015 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    Thanks Gefolgschaft! I wasn't sure if the back threading differences could be a red flag or not. If at $$$, it's probably worth it?
    I think that price is very fair.
    Last edited by joecool; 17th August 2015 at 04:00 AM.

Seller countered and we came to an agreement. He was a nice gentleman to deal with and I'm looking forward to seeing it. It's the second cuff title I've bought overall.
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 17th August 2015 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Request by thread starter to edit his post

You got a really good deal ... well done .
    Last edited by joecool; 17th August 2015 at 04:02 AM.