Langemarck Studium cuff title

Thanks Received
Hello,

A friend has this version of the Langemarck Studium cuff title. Have you any feeling about?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

From the Deutsche Wochenschau feb. 44. Opinions are welcome :)

Attachments

Thank you Wim. Another cuffband for the study. I wait a bit before putting it in the trash.

Attachments

at first look would not give it rave reviews, but after some thought it looks like these where made in house by hand and not massed produced. Your cuff and the in wear pic you show look identical and the loop over border is what would expect from hand stitching by a non professional so IMO keep it for a while :canada1

Thank you Joe. Not easy to have a definitive opinion with this kind of CT!

Paul: No, I do doubt this, as the originals have perfect lettering. Just the ones that I believe
are fantasy seem to have the small letters. But honestly: one never knows, as so much
in contrary of the regulations has happened, that in over 40 years I do believe much, too much!

wilhelm I have never seen or handled a real one so my thoughts are only that. Do you think from your experience they where machine made or hand made ? :canada1

I must have a real good photograph where a school's leader or teacher is wearing
such cuffband. And also a second photograph. But......I can't find them at the moment.
Have no idea in what box they are. Maybe I even have given it to a German author
for using in his reference. I will ask him. The teacher was wearing the Studentenbund-
buckle.
It is so long ago I have seen an actual band I can't remember details. I then was not
able to photograph it. Maybe I saw this cuffband in about 1982 or so.

Hello Wim, it would be great if you could retrieve these pictures.

Hello Lauri,

for the moment I must disappoint you. Today I searched for about 6 hours.
Looked in many boxes, but no result. I must have put the photo into a wrong spot.
If I come across it at a later date, I will show the photo of course. I think I only find
the photo with luck!!

Hello Wim,
There's no emergency. Sometimes we find lost things through random.
In any case, thank you for your efforts :001_smile:

I have this cuff title. It has probably been framed with a photograph or document as it is sun-bleached. In my opinion, it is completely genuine.

Attachments

Back