Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Langemarck Studium cuff title

Hello,

A friend has this version of the Langemarck Studium cuff title. Have you any feeling about?

Attached Images Attached Images

From the Deutsche Wochenschau feb. 44. Opinions are welcome :)

In my opinion the cuffband does not meet the standards when one compares
    it with actual photographs.

Thank you Wim. Another cuffband for the study. I wait a bit before putting it in the trash.

at first look would not give it rave reviews, but after some thought it looks like these where made in house by hand and not massed produced. Your cuff and the in wear pic you show look identical and the loop over border is what would expect from hand stitching by a non professional so IMO keep it for a while

Thank you Joe. Not easy to have a definitive opinion with this kind of CT!

In no way the shown cuffband in post 2 is the same as the still from the Wochenschau.
    The letters for the cuffband worn there are wider and have a different form.

Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm saris View Post
    In no way the shown cuffband in post 2 is the same as the still from the Wochenschau.
    The letters for the cuffband worn there are wider and have a different form.
    thus my theory they are made in house maybe even by the wearer , just a thought

Paul: No, I do doubt this, as the originals have perfect lettering. Just the ones that I believe
    are fantasy seem to have the small letters. But honestly: one never knows, as so much
    in contrary of the regulations has happened, that in over 40 years I do believe much, too much!

wilhelm I have never seen or handled a real one so my thoughts are only that. Do you think from your experience they where machine made or hand made ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast