"Lehrerbildungsanstalt Ndl" cufftitle

Thanks Received
LEHRERBILDUNGSANSTALT NDL cuff think this was discussed on another forum, but had a chance to buy at a very fair price, so here it is all crumpled up so had to stretch. IMO very righteous period cuff but am anxious to hear opinions from all on this rare one . :canada1

translation: teacher training college

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I see on another forum that Wim Saris suggests a connection to Holland (Lehrerbildungsanstalt Niederlande). Makes sense to me as there is no school on the 1942 lists with a name that could be abbreviated to "Ndl".

thanks for the input Garry , I saw that thread with the two cuffs and shoulder straps all associated with HOLLAND and was pleased to be able to buy one. There is no doubt in my mind that it is associated with HOLLAND. :canada1

Straps will be hard to find, but not impossible. If you can't find the handmade version, find some from one of the NL banns to match in a pinch.

LEHRERBILDUNGSANSTALT NDL cuff think this was discussed on another forum, but had a chance to buy at a very fair price, so here it is all crumpled up so had to stretch. IMO very righteous period cuff but am anxious to hear opinions from all on this rare one . :canada1

translation dict.cc dictionary :: Lehrerbildungsanstalt :: German-English translation college of educationeduc.
teacher training college

Hello Paul,

Beware of this cufftitle !. They are easy to replicate now because recent manufacturing methods have changed dramatically and they are much improved.
Me personally, I prefer this one!

Attachments

Hi Eric THANKS for posting your example, for now am certain mine is period but noted totally different quality and manufacture method. Has one associated with Holland ever been seen before first one I have ever seen, :canada1

I was lucky to find one with an original photoalbum a few years back .

Attachments

Could be. Niederlausitz is quite a large area, existing in the south of Brandenburg,
the north of Sachsen (Saxonia) and a western area from Poland. The centre for this
area was Cottbus.
An old Landjahrführer told me he abbreviated it as Ndl, but officially it was as NL
(so my confusion saying it was the Netherlands). He stayed at the Landjahr-camp
at Linderode, Kreis Sorau, in 1938. Can't ask him anymore as he has died!!
Many boys and girls from the Hagen-area were send there, all returning in ultimate

THE SAME VENDOR IS NOW SELLING THE OTHER CUFF WHICH I AM TRYING TO BUY NOW ALSO TRYING TO GET MORE INFO ON THE SHOULDERS PARTIALLY SHOWN ALL PART OF A VET BRING BACK FROM HOLLAND.:canada1

Attachments

Back