Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The (limited) information I have on these is that they were silver thread on a tan backing - not black like this one. Pretty sure there are one or two good ones shown on WAF somewhere. The one you show is/has been offered by some dodgy dealers so my alarms have just gone off.

Please login to view user info
    There were also metres (i.e. on the roll, uncut) of fakes of these in circulation, about 3-5 years back. From memory the fakes were silver wire on black.

Best,
    Toby.
    Last edited by TobyR; 1st September 2009 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks Garry and Toby
    Saves me from wasting money.
    Bobby

JUST HAD A CLOSER look at my example which is probably off the same roll. The material is the same as the modern naval cap tallies it glows and as stated real ones where on brown not black as found in any reference book I have

PAUL

Ok guys,

Do you think that it is a good idea if we put this example in the fake section? Maybe it will help people in the future. I can save the pics and post them in the new thread.

Regards

Antonio

Ordensburgen Cufftitle

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Ok guys,

Do you think that it is a good idea if we put this example in the fake section? Maybe it will help people in the future. I can save the pics and post them in the new thread.

Regards

Antonio
    DONE! USING BETTER PICs

Ordensburgen Cufftitle fake

Thanks Paul

The (limited) information I have on these is that they were silver thread on a tan backing - not black like this one.

Hello,

This cufftitle exist also in silver on black for the uniform of Marine-HJ and DJ students.

Best regards

Thanks D. The Odensburgen are something I really need to learn more about. I assume then that the brown was worn by officers on the Ordensburg staff? Can you recommend some literature on the Ordensburgen?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast