Question about Osteinsatz der HJ cufftitle

Thanks Received
Hi mates,

do you have photos of Osteinsatz der HJ cufftitles? I think it was home- and self-made like the Westeinsatz. Am I right? I guess it's a very rare one, right?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

Hello

From E..., difficult to say if it is entirely handmade or not (note the two triangles)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I've just been reading through the instructions for the Osteinsatz and there is no mention of the cufftitle. There's also no mention of it in the clothing regulations so it looks like this CT was not an item which was officially introduced and distributed through the RZM. This seems very strange when you consider how important the Osteinsatz was to Germany so perhaps the CT we see in photos were locally authorised which would explain why they all have a home-made appearance.

I've just been reading through the instructions for the Osteinsatz and there is no mention of the cufftitle. There's also no mention of it in the clothing regulations so it looks like this CT was not an item which was officially introduced and distributed through the RZM. This seems very strange when you consider how important the Osteinsatz was to Germany so perhaps the CT we see in photos were locally authorised which would explain why they all have a home-made appearance.

Just found some more info on the above:

Prior to Nov 1942 these CT were indeed home-made because until then no official CT existed. In Nov 1942 an instruction was issued stating that the RJF was now in a position to provide new standardised Osteinsatz CT. They also stated that this would now put to an end to the requirement for people to make their own. The regulation Osteinsatz CT was brown. This is stated in a mid-1943 reference.

Back