HJ/DJ Leader's lanyard

Thanks Received
I wanted to share a recent acquisition of an HJ/DJ leader's lanyard.

Red/white colors, with RZM tag.

Thanks for looking!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

if im not mistaken this lanyard would be ranked in the (Deutsche-Jungvolk) to a DJ-Kamradschaftfuhrer or a DJ-jungenschaftfuhrer,.i like it,very cool with the RZM tag still attatched.

cheers,
si

Thanks for the comment, wingman.

After posting the photo of the lanyard, I did a little additional research and came to the same conclusion...'DJ'.

I prefer the larger, braided type lanyard. But this one, with the RZM tag attached, was unique.

Thanks again for the comment.

Hi chaps,

This type of the lanyard (without clip - those with the clip were worn by BDM/JM) was worn by the HJ-Kameradschaftsführer and the DJ-Jungenschaftsführer. Effective from 15.5.1934 (process to be completed by the 1st of July 1934), it was the only lanyard permitted for those ranks and their equivalents in the BDM and JM.

Hi chaps,

This type of the lanyard (without clip) was worn by the HJ-Kameradschaftsführer and the DJ-Jungenschaftsführer. Effective from 15.5.1934 (process to be completed by the 1st of July 1934), it was the only lanyard permitted for those ranks and their equivalents in the BDM and JM.

Both! Looks like i could have been more thorough in my research...hehe.

Thanks much for the clarification, Gary. I can always count on this group to fill in the blanks.

At the moment it is one of only two lanyards in my collection.

Thanks again, Gary.

Nice item Como.

I have one with a clip so it's necessarily a BDM/JM Gary ?

Attachments

Back