Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Thanks Garry! I am not sure if I can find another set of litzen so easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerbär45 View Post
    Thanks Garry! I am not sure if I can find another set of litzen so easy...
    Joecool had some extra litzen for sale at one time on the other forum. Don't know if he still has it or not.

Thank you! I will send him a pm

I had a search for the answer to whether it was possible for a Rottenführer to be appointed (by lanyard) to command a Kameradschaft and the answer is no. As I suspected, the lowest rank possible for that would have been Oberrottenführer. Let's hope Joecool still has some Litze left! :)

also 2 stars on the board (kameradschaftsführer) should work with a red/white lanyard right?

Unfortunately not. 2 stars would be a Scharführer which was too high a rank to command a Kameradschaft. For a Scharführer you'd need a green lanyard or a green/black.

Garry, my english sucks....I read again my post and what I meant was 2 stars on the boards (1 star each board). My mistake

It definitely doesn't suck :) Yes, for a Kameradschaftsführer a red/white lanyard is correct.

it might be a pretty simple and easy solution, since I have a couple of spare stars whilst I cannot find any litzen...

Sounds like a good plan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast