My Hitler Youth leader lanyards, male and female

Thanks Received
Guys, here are some male & female leader's lanyards.
They are getting harder to find.

Female Lanyards from the top: BDM Gauführerin, BDM Untergauführerin and JM-Untergauführerin, BDM Mädelringführerin and JM-Ringführerin, BDM Mädelgruppenführerin and JM-Gruppenführerin, BDM Mädelscharführerin and JM-Scharführerin, BDM Mädelschaftsführerin and Jungmädelschaftsführerin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I know what each one is and what rank they are except the black and red BDM & the black/white cord also ?

Similarity to one I observed on HJ/DJ Facebook group, one selling in Collectors Guild page? I've observed consistent commentary about the color (maybe I'm off on looking at it, presenting a lighter blue vs. light purple) and am trying to find a picture in use. If I'm in error, apologize. Just saw striking similarity and what seemed to be reputable info.

What I see at Facebook or various dealers offered and mentioned, is often far from the truth.
The bottom lanyard is anyway too short to be a function lanyard for the HJ and is more in
the range of a Pfeiffenschnur.

See the difference between both with photos from my book about aiguillettes:

Attachments

Your answer was one I was looking for :) am tending to agree on your observation, statements, and why I asked to join this forum. I'll check it out and thanks for reply.

Back