Arbeiter-Jugend membership badge? I'm doubtful on this one, but still want to present...

Thanks Received
Please inspect and review at your leisure!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

on your photo of the rear of the badge is there any remnants of an rzm mark under the H.H marking.if yes its a reproduction as per research,.i have such a pin.but if not
when regarding the research on these i hav not heared much commented on badged with just Ges.Gesch marking only.so for me anyway its hard to say,but im no expert on these 1st pattern badges,.below is a link to my very well made reproduction RZM/Ges.Gesch pin.it has 19 rays comming off of the sun & what the red flag is said to be the 'Z' in the RZM mark is krooked.but my 2 cents on yours is,i hope you get some better feedback from someone with more knowledge but i think yours is bad,the writing & insignia look sunk into the badge & paint seems very new.i think someone has tried to make it look old & personalised,it aint pretty.thats just my opinion.

si

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f2...ern-hj-arbeiterjugend-membership-badge-10234/

Last edited:
Hi wingman! Thanks fore the comments, as always. I have not heard much with just Ges. Gesch either.

All I will say, is that the first one I posted I lean towards my brothers in the forum's opinion, and Im going to add that one to the dreaded 'not-so-much-bag'...hehe.But this one, not yet. He'r, somebody, somewhere in 70 years scratched HH into the back of the badge, but who knows? Did someone do it as a clever attempt to add the illusion of age and value to the piece? It seems kind of far fetched...(to me).

As for the paint looking new, I would have to say that perhaps the photo's are giving you perhaps the wrong impression of the appearance of the paint. it's looks a lot older in person.

Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is that I REALLY appreciate the information I receive from the members here. But sometimes it needs a little explanation.

Thanks again, wingman!

You need to upload CLEAR photos. Nothing can be said just by these, blurred images.

i do think it may have a chance though,. just cause of the Ges.Gesch marking alone???????????

si

You need to upload CLEAR photos. Nothing can be said just by these, blurred images.

Oh, and I just want to make it clear that I always attempt to post the clearest images possible. As I posted these, they looked ok (enough) to authenticate, or prove the inauthentic nature of the piece. i NEVER intend to disrespect this forum with blurred pictures that are not good examples of the pieces I post.

Upon re-examination, I can understand why they would be described as blurred. Not to mention the fact that a felloe forum member said the described the paint as looking 'new'. New, and BETTER pic's will be added as soon as sunlight and time is available.

I respect all members and the goals of this forum, and I hope that that is clear in ALL my comments and participation.

-Craig

Clear photos in good light will allow the members to give an accurate analysis of the badge. Your respect of the forum and the membership is clear and understood, and appreciated.

Back