Early HJ Arbeiterjugend Membership Badges

JME

Thanks Received
Early HJ Membership Badges
I have these 4 early HJ Membership badges and I am not sure if the all authentic? I would appreciate your help on this. Thank you in advance for your help. JME

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

the badge with the darkest back is def fake, im assuming its the one with the white front

Stu is correct, funny thing here, the RZM and Ges. Gesch markings, in the beginning, commonly found on badges such as the fantasy Deutschland Erwache 1933 Adolf Hitler 1933 and normal NSDAP Membership badges. When this "beginning" was i dont know, but early, 50-60`s .. then later on, we find the same die marks used on Colored badges, like yours, and like the Deutschland Erwache 1933, Ludendorff etc.. in Blue and yellow....... but on very few, so maybe just a production run of "colors" when this was the In-thing, because sometime around 1970-1980 we find the market being flooded with all kinds of Colorful badges and variants, NSKK female drivers badges, HJ badge, NSDAP etc etc...... i guess the fakers moved with the times and adjusted the styles :sad:

Fact is though, there are no examples of small badges, marked ONLY RZM and GES. GESCH that could be considered original today.

Perfect example here of the RZM Ges Gesch poop from "RonR" over on WAF some years ago:

Check out the last post in the thread. Prophetic :)

Attachments

Fact is though, there are no examples of small badges, marked ONLY RZM and GES. GESCH that could be considered original today.

Please clarify .. do you mean no other organizational badges beyond the Parteiabzeichen ? Or badges within the framework of the HJ ?

I mean HJ badges. At least none that are known so far. Not meaning it never happened, but so far all the Hj badges wre have like this, some from the same forger responsible for the fake Adolf Hitler 1933 and Deutschland Erwache 1933 badges. Same design, same markings. I guess this subject could be elaborated on, as there are badges/award that have only RZM, or only GES.GESCH, or both RZM and GES.GESCH. with no number. But I think I was specifically referencing this particular design-set up with RZM and GES.GESCH.

Back