Fake Hitler Youth membership badges by Otto Hoffmann

Another Twisted story from icollector com... the blue badge was supposedly:

60126 RARE NAZI FOREIGN VOLUNTEER HITLER YOUTH MEMBERSHIP PIN Start Price: 65.00Estimate: 140.00 - 220.00 RARE NAZI FOREIGN VOLUNTEERS HITLER YOUTH MEMBERSHIP PIN-BLUE/WHITE W/SWASTIKA-MAKER MKDRARE INTERESTING FOREIGN (NOT GERMANY) NAZI HJ PIN-BLUE & WHITE DIAMOND WITH GOLD CENTER

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

have to be honest i love the way they think of new things to call these badges wonder what will be next

Gentlemen.This may come as a surprise to you.
I sent a message to Hiscoll militaria,This was to inform Mario the owner.Of a fake.Tis was a HJ diomand marked YES Otto Hoffman.
He sent me a real nice email to thank me and to inform me he has removed it from his site.
Well i guess some do listen and are bothered about reputation.
Will be nice to see History shop follow on.He has a few not nice HJ diomands there.
Crack open a beer and say cheers for 1 result this new year.Best regards Pete

Well i cant find any "Happy words". Not for a dealer who advertises on the major forums (WAF for example) where these particular badges are discussed to death by all - and regarded as fake by all! (For many many years now)
It shows me that he is prepared to list any old item without doing the slightest check. Be honest, if you tip the name OTTO HOFFMAN into any browser, what comes up?

It shows you how a Dealer lists items, without doing a check on the maker (in this case, a maker that cannot be connected with making HJ badges to date, and a makers name that is only found on FAKE hj badges - to date)
So it`s:
  • Take a quick photo
  • List item
  • Wait until it sells / or wait until someone mails you that its the worst and easiest to spot fake around.. True Dealer qualities right there, what every new collector should expect!

No regard for 1 minute of research or checking, no regard or time or interest to read any threads on forums that you advertise on... so from my point of view, no compassion - AT ALL!
It is 2013, and these are basic fakes....it is also not the only fake item on his site, and certainly will not be the last either - regardless of how many emails you send him.

i agree joe dont tell me they dont know they are fakes when they list them, your not talking novices here, they just slip them in and hope nobody says anything,

i agree joe dont tell me they dont know they are fakes when they list them, your not talking novices here, they just slip them in and hope nobody says anything,

This is true. No excuses for putting fakes that are so clear into the sale :noidea:

What? the vet story? not true?

Calamity...... quote:
100% orig. From very old VET'S collection

I am somewhat confused here? When the item offered, is a clear fantasy, like here, everyone will agree that the Vet story offered by Manions is bogus, yet as soon as THEY actually own an item, even though it`s fake, the Vet story will be used as Solid Proof (S-marked HJ-Proficiency badges for example)
LOL......

LINK

Attachments

Last edited:
Well to not know and not do the home work is one thing .But to sell it and lie about it is another.That is totaly out of order.This guy rearly needs a good kick in the...
the last 2 days i have been looking for NSKK helmet insignia .I have looked at several hunderd dealers sites and to date i found 5 blue ones 3 yello and i green all Mr Hoffman there were also about 11 normal HJ diomands by mr Hoffman as well.
Juite a few out there me thinks.
Never did find that NSKK crash helmet insignia.

Including the multicolored one in post 29, there are also:

Opaque Black
Opaque Red
Translucent Red
Translucent Blue FULL
Translucent Blue & White
Opaque light Blue
Translucent Green
Translucent YEllow
Opaque Purple

Attachments

Last edited:
Good lord.You must addmit these guys are creative to say the least.I quite like the black one.Dont tell me this was proberly advertised as SS Hitler youth.Taken off dying Hitler Youth at the battle of Starlingrad by my grandfathers frigging dog.As the young man uttered with his last dying breath ,Heil Hitler,Or some other great story.Ha well at least we can id these easy enough .
Hey Jo did you get a look at that painted HJ Diomand i posted on how many makers.My first painted one still not to keen on them.Just dont have that spark.Regards Pete

.I quite like the black one.Dont tell me this was proberly advertised as SS Hitler youth.
Hey Jo did you get a look at that painted HJ Diomand i posted on how many makers.....
Pete, yes it was advertised as SS-HJ, on a site called (something like) Black Forest Regalia - Militaria ... about 12 months ago.. i think it was posted here as well, so will probably be a link back somewhere, the asking price was $799.-
No, not yet, will have a butchers......

Last edited:
Gatverdamme ...
:crying: so much confusion with the blue diamonds.... we have had "Sudetenland HJ members" and "Foreign HJ volunteers" NOW, www.daggrs.com twist on them is: BELGIUM !

Attachments

This one is just for your amusement Jo. The UBBER UBBER RARE Mexican H.J. member pin. Directly vet obtained from a squint eyed hawker at a Tijuana flea market. One of a kind! :ohmy::lol::w00t:

Attachments

Wow! Here is the rarer than rocking horse crap Mexican H.J. Knife!!! Found in a warehouse deep in the Yucatan!:scared::lol::bounce:

Attachments

Main thing is you take pride in showing off your HJ knives, whatever color the diamond is.

Attachments

Sammlermarkt-Nord goes down the same road.......
Note the description: Seltene Hersteller.
Embarrassing.... :blushing: get another matchbox ready.... !

Attachments

Last edited:
Centurion Militaria, £58.- squidders before postage.... aaaaaaah, there will be muuhrdah in someones troooosers when they find this thread in times to come...
LINK

Attachments

Back