First pattern Hitler Youth HJ membership badge Arbeiterjugend opinions welcome

Thanks Received
Hi Guys,new member,and my first post here.I want to share with you
my latest HJ Memberbadge.Opinions are welcomed..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

from what i have read on this forum the "sun stripes" should be 18 or 16?!! sorry, but my mind ain`t working too good : / but this is not a good one. the whole constructure is wrong. do as i do, ask questions on the forum before buying. i was on the verge of buying a fake HJ knife once, but this forum saved me alot of $!!!!!!!!! due to the fact i showed the knife here before buying : )
and i am a NOT an expert, but have been too naive earlier.
sorry if i i sound too harsh.
Stig

Hi Stig
I allways buy badges from other forum members and this piece are known to be real

Hi Stig,

Check out this post which discusses the number of rays.

Hi Guys,new member,and my first post here.I want to share with you

Hi and welcome. The first thing that strikes me about the badge is the font used for "Arbeiterjugend" etc. I don't think I've seen an "A" like that before. I would say that the badge is good but more qualified opinions than mine will come I'm sure.

I saw it on the eStand, but 100 had already looked at it so i didnt bother.
I would have paid the €79.- odd for it, it looks like a really nice badge.
There are a few of these Arbeiterjugend badges that differ radically from the "standard" versions, although there were no standard versions really.
(Just an overwhelming portion of the badges known all have 19 sun rays, so thats was somehow accepted as a point to authenticate or not, as were the tips of the sun rays too, rounded = Fake and so on, all rubbish of course by thats how collector folklore mutates when no research is done...)

I`d say, though, if you ask for opinions, then dont follow them up by simply saying "its known to be real" Becasue many times it`s the other way around.
In fact not many times, most times, the real rubbish is that what has been accepted by collectors, or "known to be real" for decades.

i guess i was well off the track when saying this was not good!! well, then i am going back to do more re-search on the 1st pattern HJ badge.
still eager to learn : )
Stig

Back