Hitler Youth Membership badge in gold RZM M/6

Thanks Received
I have been offered this one. I have no clue if it is good or bad. Never seen one like it. Any thoughts about what it is specific to or for? Value maybe? Doug

Admin edit: NSB, Nationale Jeugdstorm

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have been offered this one. I have no clue if it is good or bad. Never seen one like it. Any thoughts about what it is specific to or for? Value maybe? Doug

haye doug iam no expert but the hj badge looks bad to me iv never seen one with a back like that looks fake to me mate the back looks very modern for it. others i have no idea but iam no expert .

not for me sorry everything about it is weird from the front to the back colour,markings and the pin assembly

Pin Set up

I have seen this pin set up on the DLV Breast Badge but nothing else I can recall. Weird. Doug

It's a fake I'm afraid.

This type of pin plate which allows the pin to swivel was used by one of the US fakers in the 1970's (can't remember which one now, but it may have been Delta International).

Sorry
Don

It's a fake I'm afraid.

This type of pin plate which allows the pin to swivel was used by one of the US fakers in the 1970's (can't remember which one now, but it may have been Delta International).

Sorry
Don
Yes, someone at WAF uploaded pics from a catalog of theirs a while back. They are also responsible for the M9/72 party badges and sympathy badges RZM marked, all with the catch as mentioned above. All bad to the bone.

Attachments

Back