Hitler Youth membership badge M1/77 - strange pin setup

Thanks Received
Hi Guys have you come across this type of plate to the pin.Thanks in advance,Best regards Pete UK

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Yes, i have found this one before on M1/ period badges marked M1/77. Its certainly not the regular few types that were used after 1935, but is known from this maker.
Early M1/ period i would guess, mid 1935, maybe early 1936, but surely not after that.

Attachments

Hi Pete, maybe i was i bit "liberal" with my reply, it`s not common at all for this period. After the M1/ prefixing system was "well in use" by all, say around early 1936 when these most certainly date from, (going on the style of the numbers according to my research on this maker and period) only a few types of attachments were used by all licensed makers for the small badges. (excluding Austrian makers but including Sudetenland makers) (Official badges, not just general small badges) and these were certainly not one of them, I have seen it before, and like i said, this specific attachment is "known" from M1/77, but i too, have only ever seen this once - on Parteiabzeichen. HJ badges i would not know because i dont collect them.

Probably a one off in order to cover orders at one specific time when they (or the sub-contractor) had no more proper attachments, or standart attachments.

hi there.Sorry ime late with the reply,just got in from work.
Yes thanks Jo for the extra infomation on that.It has opend up a new avenue for us to explor.
I have purchased the little chap now ime up to 20 in total.nice to know its a rarer varient.
My best regards Pete UK

Back