Question HJ Membership Badge RZM 39 - Opinion and discussion please.

Dear Friends,

Attached is an HJ Mitgliedsabzeichen marked with a single ringed RZM with the number "39." From the forum's database, I cannot find any information other than there did exist an M1/39, but no examples. As well, "39" was not listed on the Pre-RZM list at all. Assuming the database is complete, have I found a transitional membership badge or a copy?

Your expertise on this one is appreciated. What say you?

Cheers,
    Dan

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dkelley View Post
    From the forum's database, I cannot find any information other than there did exist an M1/39, but no examples. As well, "39" was not listed on the Pre-RZM list at all. Assuming the database is complete,
    Hi Dan
    Thats because i am lazy, and forgot to include one
    M1/39, or in this case just the transitional markings 39, was for Robert Beck, a very small Halbfabrikatenhersteller, who is still doing the same thing today, from a small basement in an apartment block just outside of the Pforzheim city center. Nice badge, i was just talking about these, and Robert Beck a few weeks ago, see posts 623-627 of this thread, where i added images of their premises, i took them around 2007-8, cant quite remember anymore.

The chances that they actually made this HJ badge from start to finish though, are slim, as i mentioned relating to them, as well as the sub-contractors in my book on pages 272-296.