HJ membership pin - miniature

mkholst

Thanks Received
Hallo Guys (back again after a few weeks on Crete)

I have this little membership pin - it measures 13 mm x 7,5 mm. You can see the size compared to a normal membership pin on the pic.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

What I think is the unusual about this pin, is the massive marking on the backside - se pics - no less than FOUR markings on such a little place. Ges. Gesch. + RZM + 63 + Steinhauer & Lück-logo.

Since it is a miniature, is it for use on civilian clothes or what ??

I do not remember to have seen such a miniature pin before, so I guess it is rather rare ??

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Great markings, great pin, made around 1933/early 1934, many HJ minis around, do a search and ye shall find. Dont bother doing a search, and ye shall obviously not find.

Hi Jo - thanks for putting on an production year on my HJ-pin, it is always nice to know the age of the stuff.

I know "seek, and you will find", but I don't see many miniatures around - have tried to Google them, but without much succes. Have seen the 2 threads in this forum, but that don't make them ordinary i.m.o.

Michael

Hi Jo - thanks for putting on an production year on my HJ-pin, it is always nice to know the age of the stuff.

I know "seek, and you will find", but I don't see many miniatures around - have tried to Google them, but without much succes. Have seen the 2 threads in this forum, but that don't make them ordinary i.m.o.

Michael
Michael, here is one where i showed a period advertisement for both "versions" if you like, somewhere around 1933. They seem to die out in 1934-early 1935, along with other miniatures of official insignia such as the NSDAP membership badge.
They are not hard to find really, and even been faked for a while too.
Very nice transitional markings on yours to boot. I would certainly add a few cents on to the asking price for those alone.

Back