Nope, the link in post 100, this one below... yes i saw he had two M1/109 diamonds as well.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

yes Jo i see that one as well.I spotted after i read a thread on this site.That one slipped my mind.
Well he has agreed to take it back all fair and well.A lesson learned there for me i must say.Next painted one gets posted first for sure.
thanks for the help and info ,think i will go look for a nice enamel one instead.Or try to find my elusive NSKK crash helmet insignia.

yes Jo i see that one......That one slipped my mind.
Dont know if Snyders just filled in the missing black with toothpaste, and called it a variant, or if he really thinks it is? in any case, it appears to be a variant of a fake.. imagine that, thats how far this craziness has gone - fakes are being tweaked and tuned and becoming "variants" ! mental........ link - images and text below
This is a scarce VARIANT ....... The face has been changed from black to white enamel to indicate the SKY.

Attachments

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh please dear god.You can see the dribble of bloody paint on it.Or as you say maby done in the morning while brushing his tooth pegs.
he should brush his hands more than his teeth ,for they are REARLY dirty.
Even as an early collector i would question a big snot of paint across something.
Any damm thing to make a few $ .I dont think he is a poor man.
He would be a poorley man if he carried on his ways around here.And his need for the brush would be greatley reduced.

The best laugh ime going to have today .Jo before my 6 year old girl went to school today,i showed her the badge with the white on it.I asked her what is wrong with this badge if anything .She said why has it got paint dribbles over it.
Well Mr Snyder you will have to do better than that as you cant fool a 6 year old at 8am .

Hi guys hope you all are well .
Just got this in a nice little 26 not on the list i think.Have a ganders and your views would be nice.
As ever my best regards Pete

Attachments

Last edited:
Not an easy one to find, no doubt made by a sub-contractor in Pforzheim like others marked this way were. Hard to find number that only appears during the transitional years and not after the M1/ prefix introduction.

~Hello guys.wow seems like ive been away for a long time.
I hope to find you all very well .the two bad painted HJ diomands were removed from the site Jo .
I got my money back no problem.
Now i found this nice but (well worn and dammaged) ,my wife might say the same thing.HJ diomand M1/127 few cracks and chips but been there .Your views please gents its not on the list.

Attachments

Hi Guys hop you all in the best of health.
Just got this little beauty not on the list M1/44 CDinsel of Berlin.
Its got some great toning from the base metal .Beautiful badge execpt for one little crack .
Hope it makes the list.
best regards to all Pete UK

Attachments

ive found another M1/36 . Hopy you chaps are all well.

Attachments

Back