haha classic Pete!

i csan picture you haha

Hello ,yes i guess it would have looked a site.Ime glad i took my 7 year old she was the one that got fed through the removed broken window.The little buggers do come in handy some times.
Well gents here are another 2 to my growing army. This RZM M1 /13 has a interesting laid out number ,on top of the other rather than to the side.It is in solid enamel as with the one on the list.
The other a RZM M1/100 This little lovley has a very crisp marked rear,
Thanks for viewing all the best Pete

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice M1/13 badge, indeed for a HJ knife grip with the think long prongs, or rather not prongs anymore but strips! Remember a conversation on these a while ago, with one similar, marked M1/136, that also had all the marking impressed, a sure way to be sure of a nice snug fit one mounted into the grip handle.

Jo dont you know you dont get any original hj knifes with solid red diamonds? :bounce:

very nice Pete! :thumb:
Yes mate, if these detractors actually did any homework at all, instead of just opening cake hole and saying something.. they would have soon seen, by way of a simple comparison of the reverse markings of the solid/opaque enameled HJ badges, that to even assume that solid means fake, is laughable. But they are not amongst us for research purposes, they are simply around to try and force their opinion on others. Later on, when their common logic function finally switches on, and they quietly realize that they were very wrong all along, instead of doing the correct thing, to publicly say that continued research into that area has proved them wrong, they chose to save face, and will continue with their BS theories forever. That is not trying to help fellow collectors. That is nothing short of poisoning the hobby.

Then again, what have these detractors ever brought to any debate anyway.:pound:

Bloody well said that man well said.
well i thought before i hit the 40 mark (the HJ badges that is ) ime past that.
I thought i would post them .
Hope you like them.
Regards Pete

Attachments

Hi there guys .I was hoping to post my latest one today.
After waiting 6 bloody weeks for this to show ,today it finaly put in a show.
For some strange reason not only did it not get posted till last week the numbers have changed from 159 to 52.
I have 52 so i am happy to announce there is one avaible .
Why oh bloody why cant some people just stick to the deal.
Regards Pete

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha, that is nothing Pete. I ordered a new Bademäntel (Bath robe i guess) over the net in August. A big, XL Blue ADIDAS robe, a nice robe, a comfy robe. A robe for CHF 139.- I waited until: This Monday, thats 8 weeks, and when it arrived, all that was in the big box, was a small sized, white, pair of Girls trainer pants. Lovely.

here is a wee pic of a nice Wilhelm Borgas badge for your main page Jo :thumb:

Attachments

Dont know if Snyders just filled in the missing black with toothpaste, and called it a variant, or if he really thinks it is? in any case, it appears to be a variant of a fake.. imagine that, thats how far this craziness has gone - fakes are being tweaked and tuned and becoming "variants" ! mental........ link - images and text below
LINK..... no comment

M1/143

Attachments

Nice on Jo .
Text book RZM mark.
As for Mr Snyder .If we took a bucket of his horse s..t every time we looked at his site we would all have some great looking Roses:pound:

Hi Pete, I just bought a HJ members badge with the same MM do you know if these came in a nickle silver with silver wash?

Hi Pete, I just bought a HJ members badge with the same MM do you know if these came in a nickle silver with silver wash?
Hi Michaelc
Not sure if you are talking about the last one shown or the chat about the early type.
Makers did use diffrent metals as the war went on .
Jo may well be able to tell if this was the case with 143 Gebruder Jager of Gablonz a,N
Regards Pete Hope you had a good X Mass

Michaelc, there is no point galvanizing (silver washing) a badge made from nickel, as the colors are the same. There are also no small badges struck from nickel to my knowledge. Neu-silber / Alpakka yes maybe, but then again same thing here, the colors are the same so this would not have happened. Pretty much like gold gilding a solid gold item.:good:... Some small badges just have a really heavy nickel-silver coating, that gives you the impression that they are solid neu-silber, or even solid nickel, but closer inspection will show you that they are not.

Thank you Joe, you summed up my thoughts on this. You just dont see much of the German nickle items, dagger fittings, HJ buckles etc with a silver coating over the nickle. I today dont know why some early NS Juncker panzer badges received a silver wash over the nickle,maybe for the polished hi-lite option? Sorry for being long winded guys but the materials used to make these gooodies is so very interesting, Joe thanks again!

I have a RZM M1/10 cap devise.

Attachments

Back