Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Hi Jo are you refering to the other HJ diomand also m1/109.Regards Pete

Nope, the link in post 100, this one below... yes i saw he had two M1/109 diamonds as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

yes Jo i see that one as well.I spotted after i read a thread on this site.That one slipped my mind.
    Well he has agreed to take it back all fair and well.A lesson learned there for me i must say.Next painted one gets posted first for sure.
    thanks for the help and info ,think i will go look for a nice enamel one instead.Or try to find my elusive NSKK crash helmet insignia.

Quote Originally Posted by petesav View Post
    yes Jo i see that one......That one slipped my mind.
    Dont know if Snyders just filled in the missing black with toothpaste, and called it a variant, or if he really thinks it is? in any case, it appears to be a variant of a fake.. imagine that, thats how far this craziness has gone - fakes are being tweaked and tuned and becoming "variants" ! mental........ link - images and text below
    This is a scarce VARIANT ....... The face has been changed from black to white enamel to indicate the SKY.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh please dear god.You can see the dribble of bloody paint on it.Or as you say maby done in the morning while brushing his tooth pegs.
    he should brush his hands more than his teeth ,for they are REARLY dirty.
    Even as an early collector i would question a big snot of paint across something.
    Any damm thing to make a few $ .I dont think he is a poor man.
    He would be a poorley man if he carried on his ways around here.And his need for the brush would be greatley reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    This is a scarce VARIANT ....... The face has been changed from black to white enamel to indicate the SKY.
    lol

The best laugh ime going to have today .Jo before my 6 year old girl went to school today,i showed her the badge with the white on it.I asked her what is wrong with this badge if anything .She said why has it got paint dribbles over it.
    Well Mr Snyder you will have to do better than that as you cant fool a 6 year old at 8am .

Hi guys hope you all are well .
    Just got this in a nice little 26 not on the list i think.Have a ganders and your views would be nice.
    As ever my best regards Pete
    Last edited by petesav; 9th February 2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: pictures

Not an easy one to find, no doubt made by a sub-contractor in Pforzheim like others marked this way were. Hard to find number that only appears during the transitional years and not after the M1/ prefix introduction.

yep a nice one will add it now

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast