Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    this m1/72 has a die flaw i have never seen before, the patinas over the small edge also, indicating its always been this way

p.s i know its on the list
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HJ-collector; 15th August 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spell

hi there mate.
    i do seem to have one of these with the die flaw.The one i have has a base metal of brass/copper.
    i must get these out and sort them out.at the moment in a frame.
    seem to be having trouble posting pictures for some reason.
    Regards Pete

hey mate, get em out to we get a looksee !

think they are all made were made from a base metal of bronze mate but could be wrong? somebody will know for sure!

cheers,Ewan
    Last edited by HJ-collector; 15th August 2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: spelling,add

I will get round to them soon bud,just up to it in work and family ,just took my 16 year old daughter off to army selection today.Combat artiliary
    Soppy sod i am i could not stop bubbleing.A very proud dad.
    Regards Pete

Congrats Pete. It is a great feeling to send them on their way. I remember it well.

Has anyone seen the equivalent of this thread over on WAF? It almost seems to be being used by some of the people on there as an opportunity to throw a few dodgy badges in among the good ones in the hope that some history will rub off. Doesn't look like anyone is controlling it unlike this thread so thanks To Metallwarenfabrik, Pete and the others for keeping this one productive and very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    Congrats Pete. It is a great feeling to send them on their way. I remember it well.

Has anyone seen the equivalent of this thread over on WAF? It almost seems to be being used by some of the people on there as an opportunity to throw a few dodgy badges in among the good ones in the hope that some history will rub off. Doesn't look like anyone is controlling it unlike this thread so thanks To Metallwarenfabrik, Pete and the others for keeping this one productive and very useful.
    yep i noticed check post #190 on this thread, its a sham over there ;)

the badge

Hello chaps seems like a long time i was last here.hope to find you all well.
    OK just got a updated site notice from Mr Butschek .And this was on it . Now i would like it to be real so i could learn something here ????????? It is advertised as late war and comes with a great story ( dont they all )
    Not sure about this at all can some light be shed on this never seen these markings before and its a painted one that i dont like anyhow.so to keep an open mine i pose the question /To puke or not to puke that is the question.
    look even adding a bit of culture .Sorry been a long day just did a round trip of 9 hrs to a militaria fair and it was like a car boot sale ( shocking )2 ferries 7 traines and 1 bus .^*"1xx*---^XX** sumes that day up personaly i dont like it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by petesav; 15th September 2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: bit more

Farnham? heard it was cronic!!

that diamond, i would RUN while PUKING haha

it cheared me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-collector View Post
    Farnham? heard it was cronic!!

that diamond, i would RUN while PUKING haha
    Hi bud.
    Well it did make me laugh when i got in.That was after smashing a window to get in,Mrs me went out didnt leave a key out.Normal would have waited .No van keys and heavy rain so it was the window or get soaked.farnham was crap.Dealers dont seem to be getting anything new.

haha classic Pete!

i csan picture you haha

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast