Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Thanks for the interesting discussion, gentlemen.
    Best regards,
    Oleg.

Yes Oleg.Very interesting i have only been here for a few weeks and i have learned lots.
    Must find some more,best regards Pete

Lets not forget the "extremely" scare HJ membership badge marked ZEUGMEISTEREI ÖSTERREICH. i dont believe that i have seen more than 2 or 3 before, and never any for sale!
    images courtesy of Korgossen.
    Manufactured in Austria, just weeks before the NSDAP ban! (Could of course have been made after the ban, underground - but then ONLY up until the Juliputch of 1934! and certainly not after - and we would need to prove that the Austrian market was manufacturing for the German market after the 33 ban - which i personally dont see as happening)

I forgot, i have a good condition M1/66 marked HJ badge if anyone needs one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow thanks for sharing that one .There is one to keep the eyes open for..regards Pete

You guys are making me nervious about my HJ member pin with all of this. How about a M1/102 marked HJ badge with the RZM mark? Is that ok?

Hey dont be nervous PanzerMan send a picture,if its not on the list it can join up.Best regards Pete

I wil send pics as soon as possible. I have a question though, where do you guys find all the reference material on who was approved to manufacture certain HJ Badges and Pins. This is really facinating stuff.

Hi,

Good information can be found in the oddest of places but obviously only someone who can read German to a good standard is going to be able to understand it when they come across it. Indeed, the ability to read German is a prerequisite for any meaningful research. The most obvious places to find the gold are archives, period books and magazines, period orders and regulations, modern autobiographies of TR figures but as I say, you can find period information in the oddest of places. You just have to keep at it. There is a lot of information out there for those who have the energy to keep digging but sometimes it the case that finding the information is the easiest part. The difficult part is convincing the general collecting community that something that has become ingrained and is accepted as the truth is, in fact, a load of tosh.

Nice one Garry a well made point,keep digging is the answer.
    I will have to learn the hard way i guess.I have enough problem with my own native English.ha ha
    Look forward to seing the badge Panzerman.
    Oh Garry how do you put your name at the bottom of the page with the tick that says like this.Regards Pete

Quote Originally Posted by petesav View Post
    how do you put your name at the bottom of the page with the tick that says like this.Regards Pete
    I couldn't resist
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast