And this little chap,must say at first i had bad vibes on this one .But got it any how. RZM M1/131

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Ah ha i see it now ,no top leg to the 1 .Not surprised it was 33 at that show .Bloody hot.
Bugger another double .Just as well i love them so much.ha ha ha thanks Jo

M1/78 RZM Ges Gest

Hi guys i hope i havent made this a second post my computer is having a funney moment today.
Here is a RZM M1/78 Ges Gesch .base metal is of poor quality IMO
It is on the list but there is no picture for it .

Hope it helps .Best regards Pete

Attachments

Here's another M1/42 solid but this time as a cap badge. Obverse pic is rubbish but looks like a solid 'pepper' red:

Attachments

A long-running thread like the one on WA is dangerous in my opinion because it indirectly legitimises every badge shown. Of course the majority will be legitimate badges but the danger is that without researching the maker we don't know whether he actually made HJ membership badges.

aye your not wrong here mate, i recently seen some of the crap in there and not 1 person disputing it ! BM markings coffin shaped pin plates and serious sunken enamel aswell as some miss info everywhere yet not one eyebrow raised , is it that they dont care? many members there know the truth like and say nout! :thumbdown:

this m1/72 has a die flaw i have never seen before, the patinas over the small edge also, indicating its always been this way :yo:

p.s i know its on the list :thumb:

Attachments

Last edited:
hi there mate.
i do seem to have one of these with the die flaw.The one i have has a base metal of brass/copper.
i must get these out and sort them out.at the moment in a frame.
seem to be having trouble posting pictures for some reason.
Regards Pete

I will get round to them soon bud,just up to it in work and family ,just took my 16 year old daughter off to army selection today.Combat artiliary
Soppy sod i am i could not stop bubbleing.A very proud dad.
Regards Pete

Congrats Pete. It is a great feeling to send them on their way. I remember it well.

Has anyone seen the equivalent of this thread over on WAF? It almost seems to be being used by some of the people on there as an opportunity to throw a few dodgy badges in among the good ones in the hope that some history will rub off. Doesn't look like anyone is controlling it unlike this thread so thanks To Metallwarenfabrik, Pete and the others for keeping this one productive and very useful.

Congrats Pete. It is a great feeling to send them on their way. I remember it well.

Has anyone seen the equivalent of this thread over on WAF? It almost seems to be being used by some of the people on there as an opportunity to throw a few dodgy badges in among the good ones in the hope that some history will rub off. Doesn't look like anyone is controlling it unlike this thread so thanks To Metallwarenfabrik, Pete and the others for keeping this one productive and very useful.

yep i noticed check post #190 on this thread, its a sham over there ;)

the badge

Hello chaps seems like a long time i was last here.hope to find you all well.
OK just got a updated site notice from Mr Butschek .And this was on it . Now i would like it to be real so i could learn something here ????????? It is advertised as late war and comes with a great story ( dont they all )
Not sure about this at all can some light be shed on this never seen these markings before and its a painted one that i dont like anyhow.so to keep an open mine i pose the question /To puke or not to puke that is the question.
look even adding a bit of culture .Sorry been a long day just did a round trip of 9 hrs to a militaria fair and it was like a car boot sale ( shocking )2 ferries 7 traines and 1 bus .^*"1xx*---^XX** sumes that day up personaly i dont like it

Attachments

Last edited:
it cheared me up.

Farnham? heard it was cronic!!

that diamond, i would RUN while PUKING haha
Hi bud.
Well it did make me laugh when i got in.That was after smashing a window to get in,Mrs me went out didnt leave a key out.Normal would have waited .No van keys and heavy rain so it was the window or get soaked.farnham was crap.Dealers dont seem to be getting anything new.

Back