Identification? Original ou copie?

Thanks Received
Pourriez vous me identifier cet insigne et d'apres vous est il d'origine? Danke

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

FAKE! Do not waste money on these odd colored member pins. Stay with the standard pattern. Also note the pin plate attachment, this oval or "coffin" shaped plate is considered to be fake.

Last edited:
Oh no !! what about my little blue beauty ex-Manions (years ago) Just love it . I could also have had it in yellow, green or black. I could just imagine Adolf looking over them all and then going for the red one. No?

oh well we all had to start sometime.

Attachments

A great looking pin , but a bad looking FAKE !

C'est faux ...!!!

Often sold as Marine-HJ membership badge

but it's FAKE !!!

Don't waste your money on this.

Last edited:
Are all the blue HJ membership badges fake?

Yes. There are some that debate the yellow pins as being Croatian, but most agree that any color other than red and white are outright fantasy pieces that were never used or existed in the period. Fakes are representations of original items but these colored pins are just something that never existed.

Yes. There are some that debate the yellow pins as being Croatian, but most agree that any color other than red and white are outright fantasy pieces that were never used or existed in the period. Fakes are representations of original items but these colored pins are just something that never existed.

Thank you for the reply.
Yeah, anyone I ask say the same. I've order'd two different types of the blue from a well known dealer. Only seen bad write up about him after I order'd them. :( I'll post photo's when I get them. Thanks again.

Back