Jamie Cross fakes

For example I would not ever consider buying a Berufswettkampf Sieger badge without showing it to Stu before spending the money on it.

thanks dar, but we have a member here who knows everything there is to know about these badges and he is the person i would always turn to if i was unsure, and that's don scowen top notch guy when it comes to badges

I'm blushing now...... :blushing:.

It's very kind of you to say that Stu, (the fiver is in the post).

Cheers
Don

For example I would not ever consider buying a Sieger badge without showing it to Stu before spending the money on it.

stuart said:
thanks dar, but we have a member here who knows everything there is to know about these badges and he is the person i would always turn to if i was unsure, and that's don scowen. top notch guy when it comes to badges

Good to know Stu. As I am not a badge guy I'm not familiar with Don. See there boys, another resource! :clap2:

This has been an interesting 'read' that's for sure. Poor Jamie :crying:
There is a big difference though between actually Knowing someone for a long time personally, and just reading a few words from disconcerted internet users who like to slag others off for whatever reasons, and then going on your own personal war mission based on hear say and what you think you know......
I would not class Jamie as a fraud at all, in fact, as a Stand-up bloke. I guess any dealer who dares to think that they know it all, and can sell it all, are going to trip themselves up at some point. Most of them are simply relying on what they have been told about the item that they know little about, or using silly reference books that are wrong, or using Forums that show Rubbish as Genuine, or what i think happens the most, is that the smaller dealers, when they get an item in, and don't know sweet jack about it, they do a quick internet search, and find the same one on Weitzes, or Winklers, or Snyders, or Gottleibs site...or or or or... and then 'assume' that it is Original, or better phrased, have a better conscience selling it as Original, as, should anyone question it, they can say..'But look, Weitze has the same one as original... and he is my Hero, and i believe anything and everything he says.and so should you.'
Just for example..... lol

looking back at this AH badge its so so bad looking that now i would never buy another one, once you have the real badge in your hands you will never buy another dodgy one these party badges have a real nice transparent enamel almost like glass as do the hj membership diamonds which the fakes never have also the repros of these badges are very black looking to the back a patina never took on by a real badge also the front enamels are sunken around the letters aswell as having a dark red enamel inside of transperant, below in the first two pics is the AH badge first piece i ever bought and its fake! now look at the last two pics can you see the diffrence?
look listen and learn
Yes i agree, Although i don't know where you have been listening and learning from, as BOTH badges you showed here are pure Fantasy, and have nothing to do with the Third Reich. Sorry, but i am surprised nobody told you up until now??

There are good people to buy from out there, but they are few and far between. If you do ever run into one, consider yourself Blessed. :thumb:

Back