M1/120 Hitler Youth HJ knife diamond - Opinions Needed

Thanks Received
Weekend find, HJ diamond with the prong back. Under the prongs it is “RZM” marked on one end and the other, M1/120. Would this be a hatpin or a knife pin? Is it okay?

Richard

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

going by the pic i would say a hat pin as the prongs look to big to be a dagger pin, but as i said it awful hard to see how thick the prongs are from the pic

Prongs are really thin.

Richard

going by the pic i would say a hat pin as the prongs look to big to be a dagger pin, but as i said it awful hard to see how thick the prongs are from the pic

Attachments

hard to say 100% from the pics but the prongs look small enough to be a dagger diamond

Its good, intended use not sure, may well be a dagger diamond, late Diamonds measure 25mm high 14.5mm wide.

Its a dagger grip diamond, pins from the middle are dagger, pins either end are for the hat, ive posted the diffrent types previous. The dagger pins fit thru a hole in the middle of the dagger grip and spread outward.:001_smile:Regards Pete.

very nice,

I would agree on the dagger, but the prongs seem a little to big to me? but i could be wrong on that one

Back