Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    Does that pin look authentic?

Quote Originally Posted by cemifor View Post
    The "shield" pin is the emblem of the Reichskolonialbund.

Reichskolonialbund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (English)

Reichskolonialbund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (German)
    OR could be the POLICE NORTH STAR pin

Well the buckle was authentic the m4/27 so more then likely all his stuff is

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    OR could be the POLICE NORTH STAR pin
    Never seen such a pin. Do you have any images of it?

The stars on Cruthird's shield pin are the Southern Cross, and no doubt it is a Reichscolonialbund pin. If it's original, I can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruthirds View Post
    Because I've looked at originals and they have the same "coffin look and same number on back
    No, i am afraid you have not. Both are lousy fakes. The red badge is supposed to be a Female NSKK drivers badge, but not made in Germany, made in Florida a few years ago. The RKB badge is also a lousy fake. There are no originals with a coffin pin plate simply because the coffin attachment is a post war invention. The number is also a bogus one. How can you say that you have "Looked at originals...." when (judging from you posts) you clearly have no idea what an original is?

I suggest that you show these non-HJ related items on a general forum like War Relics, or Wehrmacht awards forum, or WTG, or GIMC, or or or..... The members here will not have the expertise to answer all these non-HJ related item questions, and to be honest, i dont think anyone here wants to see the forum clouded with this bogus bric-a-brac.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12