is this odd ?

Thanks Received
here is a very nice gold member badge but is a B version which is numbered . I believe this is not normal ??

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Odd yes , normal no .... but original ? .. in my opinion , good possably ?

Last edited:
I can only speculate ... possibly the maker had used up his supply of numbered badges , so he then issued out B versions with the recipitants number added in responce to supply shortages .
( just my opinion ) .

these m1/49 where pretty unseen until a couple of months ago when 2-3 turned up on waf, any chance of a front pic

HERE IS THE FRONT WOULD BE SURPRISED IF THIS IS A DUD

:canada1

Attachments

Hopefully Don Scowen will see this and post and reply. He's very good with pins and badges and may have an explaination.

Sorry for my late reply, I haven't been online for most of the Christmas break. Thank you for your confidence, however I have never seemed to have found the time to study these badges. In fact I only bought my first one a few weeks ago (& I have a feeling it was an M1/49 as I remember speaking to Garry about it, I'll dig it out later to double check).

So I'm unable to offer a vaild opinion regarding the "b" marking I'm afraid. The badge does look OK to me though.....

Sorry I can't say more, but there are others here with far more knowedge of these particular badges than I.

Cheers
Don

as the B versions are now thought to be replacement badges to find what appears to be an officially numbered one really got my attention and am wondering if I should buy it it at the 350.00 asking price

:canada1

Back