Pre RZM HJ membership badge

Garry

Admin
Thanks Received
First thing I've bought in a long time but I couldn't resist it. It's stamped 'Gesetzlich Geschützt' around the pin plate and also in raised form on the badge body. Slight damage to the enamel.

Who knows? This may well have been one worn very early on by the BDM. I'll just keep thinking that anyway :)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Darin. This will go nicely with one of the old document sets I think.

Very nice Garry.For an early membershipsbadge it is in great condition,you have a keen eye for these things:thumbup:

Cheers guys. I do feel lucky if it's any consolation Pat :)

it is in no way a bug but a virulent virus which spreads to others even your family members and if not partially controlled can cause various forms of money woes survivors like me are normally very single with at least one ugly divorce in their past :lol::lol::lol::lol

First thing I've bought in a long time but I couldn't resist it. It's stamped 'Gesetzlich Geschützt' around the pin plate and also in raised form on the badge body. Slight damage to the enamel.

Who knows? This may well have been one worn very early on by the BDM. I'll just keep thinking that anyway :)
Hi Garry!
Here I have a similar sign!:noidea: https://www.hj-research.com/forum/f23/HJ-membership-badge-ges-gesch-11643/

Attachments

Back