Is this RZM M1/42 Hitler Youth membership badge okay?

Thanks Received
Hi to all, Here is a photo of a solid Red HJ badge that is one of mine, still not too sure about it. Just solid colour

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I dont have any problems with it. This maker, and others from the same area, around the same time (circa 1936-8) are known to have used Opaque enamel on their smaller Official party items. (obviously done by an Emaillierfabrik/anstalt en mass) I have seen these described as "..with the very rare tomato red enamel." or "..a scare Opaque version." Both being of course utter rubbish, Opaque enamel can be found on many different small official party items made by a multitude of makers from both Germany, Austria and Sudentenland. Nothing rare or scarce about the Opaque enamel, and nothing out of the ordinary with this badge.
:thumb:

Hi MWF,

As you know i want to prove the fact that solid red or opaque hj daimond insignias were also fitted into hj knifes,
I personally believe they are genuine period manufactured hj daimonds but many collectors out there seem to doubt they were ever fitted into hj knifes & are fake, whats your opinion on this ?

Here is the solid red opaque type i believe to be genuine

Regards Mac 66

Attachments

I personally believe they are genuine period manufactured hj daimonds but many collectors out there seem to doubt they were ever fitted into hj knifes & are fake, whats your opinion on this ?
Here is the solid red opaque type i believe to be genuine
Why on earth would it not be genuine? Because a few "Opinions" say so? originating from people who have been scared off by incorrectly printed Rubbish about enamel, maybe? Or opinions formed by people with cottage cheese between their ears?
I think that everyone who comments about Opaque red enamel in an unfavorable way actually meant to say GOOD, but typed BAD by mistake.. I am just - Too kind!
If you care about history, and go looking for the answers to tricky questions, in the right places, you usually get them. Be patient on these, as soon as my book is ready, any nay-sayer of opaque enamel will be blown out of the waters, and onto the very top of Mount Everest, alone, cold, wishing they had taken a blanket with them.

Hi Mac66, I saw the struggle you had on WAf with this question of opaque enamel. People always have opinion but when you ask for proof they nearly always become very quiet and pretend that threads like your one are not there. I think you are in the right place on hj research

Thanks MWF,

I am looking to read your book on these solid red enamel hj pins which will be a shock to the NON Believers,

@Trommeller, Thanks for you support, seems there is no one over on the WAF who knows the truth about the solid red hj pins, MWF will soon have his new book published & that will have all the info i need to support my thoughts that they are genuine period made enamel hj pins & were fitted into hj knifes during the TR period.

Regards Mac 66.

Ime with you too mac ,i would like to see that proved also and you can piss on a few fires .
Jo when do you think the book will be ready then.
Put me down for a copy,i want one.Best regards to all Pete K

Back