Is there any beginer giude for HJ badges?

Thanks Received
I am a beginner of badge collecting ,recently i have bought couples of things in czech ,i tried to do some research for the stuff i bought for but i have no idea where to look for ,is there a beginner guide at the forum? here are the stuffs that i bought,i really would like to find out what period does my membership pin belong to and how much does it worth,the DDAC
is a reproduction just for sharing, thanks for the help :D
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

If you are a new collector and don't really know items well enough to determine authenticity I recommend you post photos of items you have interest in for opinions here on the forum in the appropriate category. Also study posts that show items you are interested in. There are a lot of photos here of good period examples of H.J. related items to compare potential purchases with. Stay with regulation standard RZM items, don't go for one off or odd items. There are a lot of fakes around. Some are well documented fakes and some fakes have even "respected" dealers saying they are good. Ask questions and don't spend your money unless positive that items are good.

Back